Career Advice - Specialist Assistance
Perhaps you could use career advice
Perhaps you are the experienced executive with a career dilemma. Perhaps you're a student or graduate facing your first career choices.
Are you? If so, why not act now! Here are just some of the benefits to having the bespoke solution you get with one to one sessions where you get sound careers advice and counselling:
Through our career advice, practical help and counselling working sessions you can...
- get the job that is right and in the right work environment;
- make your career choices and get there on average 50% quicker;
- probably achieve 10-15% better terms;
- develop your curriculum vitae;
- get access to named contacts in 4.3 million Ltd companies throughout the UK;
- or access to named contacts in 1.6 million un-incorporated companies;
- get 1-on-1 coaching in interview tips and skills;
- write winning resumes;
- develop career skills e.g.networking;
- develop the crafted cover letter;
- make yourself the stand out candidate in those application forms.
You can join the ranks of the minority - that's right, only a minority of the working population are happy in their work. When we suggest this fact to clients, they are often surprised at first, but then they consider perhaps their own or other work environments with which they have some familiarity through a friend or family member, and then it clicks and they recognise the scenario.
After that they cannot wait to get down to work on their Curriculum Vitae, applications and crafted cover letters for their own career choice.They want to push on and get the job.
See what clients think
Call us now on 0333-800-0898 (using your mobile minutes) from your mobile or you can call us on 0800-050-9135 (at your standard rate) from a landline. Alternatively, visit the contact page for other communication methods for your free preliminary consultation.